STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training righteousness, so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection , His ascension to the right hand of the father, and his personal return in power and glory.
4. That for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. This salvation comes only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
5. The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and fulfill the Great Commission.
6. The resurrection for both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal death.
7. The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.